3.11.2010

We took a few more pictures of Anson, but I still haven't gotten a smiling picture that does his real smile justice. Since then, he's been really cranky with a cold, so he doesn't want to give his big gummy grins anymore.






Here are a few pictures of Millie playing at Mamaw's house. She really needs a swing set of her own one of these days!








Millie is being such a great big sister lately (with the exception of the day she kept complaining that Anson touched her, ha ha!). Yesterday I went to grab a diaper really quick before feeding Anson his bottle, and when I came back in the room, Millie yelled "I got burp cloths for you!" Then I realized that Anson wasn't crying anymore, so I looked over in his little seat and realized that Millie had tucked a burp cloth under his chin and propped his bottle in his mouth. She tries so hard to help out, it's adorable. I've felt like a bad mom this week, neither of my kids have been getting much attention because I was literally puking my guts out. But things seem to finally be turning around today, so we had some family bonding time singing and dancing in the kitchen. Millie was so happy that she kept giving me hugs, so it really made my day. And I came really close to getting a chuckle out of Anson. Hopefully we can all stay away from sickness for a while so we can have more good days like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment