3.02.2010

As requested, here are a few pictures of our newest addition to the family!

Anson Jack Avery



He's such a smiley little boy (well, the few moments that he's not crying...) He was born smiling so big (even though everyone says those first smiles are just gassy grins) so I'm not exactly sure when his first real smile was. He smiles almost on demand now, anytime that Todd gives him lots kisses on his cheeks or when I smile and say something like "Hi hi hi hi hi" or "Hey hey hey hey hey!" I tried to get a few smiling pictures, but I'm not very good at pointing our camera while still trying to get a smile out of him, and I could only get the end of the smile because as soon as the camera started to make a noise, he would start frowning. These are the best I could get, but he smiles so much bigger than this, I almost didn't want to post them. Kinda like I didn't want to post Millie's crazy hair pictures yesterday, ha ha!



Millie loves her little brother! Any time that he starts crying, she runs over to try and make him happy. She even sings him the "be happy song" (something she created all by herself!)
Oh, and as far as milestones go, Anson rolled over for the first time yesterday! And I missed it because I was on facebook, shame on me! He rolled over again just a few minutes later, and has been rolling over today too! I would post a video, but he pretty much screams anytime that I put him on his tummy (probably why he learned to roll over so soon). My kids seriously amaze me. I have no idea how he learned to roll over so soon, because we've had so much family around since he was born, he hardly ever even gets put down unless he's asleep. I just made it a point yesterday to give him tummy time like they advise you to, and suddenly I glanced over and he was on his back! Looks like my hopes of having a calm, still baby are diminishing. I guess he wants to be like his big sister, always on the go!

1 comment: