3.31.2010

random pics upload

So I've managed to get behind again, and have a lot of random pictures to share!


I found Millie in her room being sneaky and putting on some (more like ALL) of my old eye shadow, she was so proud of herself!



Millie being sneaky once again. This time she found her pull-ups and panties and decided to try and put them all on over her diaper!


Millie picking flowers for me, she's so sweet!



I caught Millie feeding Anson his bottle again while I went to get a diaper for him. She's such a great helper!


All decked out in her Hello Kitty tricycle gear!


Easter Egg hunt at the church




Here's Anson lookin' like a stud in his Easter outfit. Already a heartbreaker!!



Playing outside again. The weather has been SO nice this week, I'm trying to get lots of outside playtime before it gets too hot and unbearable!


Guess who's almost big enough for the jumperoo...


Yep, my favorite lil' man Anson is getting so big! He's growing up WAY too fast!



1 comment:

  1. Vickie! Your kids are so cute!! How old are they now?!

    ReplyDelete